| Wander | When I can choose my job, I also can choose my lifestyle

I am a freelancer. I can’t remember I chose this job or it chose me, maybe like a “destiny”, we chose each other. During past ten years, I tried many kinds of make money online and freelancer jobs with my husband. Until now, I can said that becoming a freelancer was the best choice of my life. When I can choose my job, I don’t need to depend on anything, anyone to improve myself and my work, I can choose my lifestyle.

Ảnh: Freelance from the Internet

At the beginning, I faced many difficulties when going on this way because in my country, freelancer is not an actual job. It is mentioned as lightsome and unstable work. Those who are not good at any field, who cannot find an “actual” job at any company or organization, will be a freelancer. Then, with the development of social channels, internet and trends, there are more and more people have dared to give up 9to5 job and built their own career. Someone succeeded, someone failed, but it wasn’t longer lightsome. It has been becoming a job that many people want to do but not all of them can.

Several years ago, my mother wanted me to go to work at some of her office’s depending companies. She tried to connect and introduce me to those companies, tried to find some jobs for me. She didn’t know what was the best and most suitable with me, just found and wanted me to work, like other her colleagues did. In additionally, my father worried about my choice. He asked me about the future long-term plan, asked me about how to develop my own brand, asked me many many things related to work. I was twenties, how can I answer all the cases that haven’t happened, how can I prove that I will be successful in my way. All things I planned at that time were estimated using my knowledge and experience. Actually, talking about the plan is much easier than working and I haven’t had achievement to prove the success of my choice. I could see and feel the sorrow and disappointment in my parents.

At that time, I had to go ahead.

I learned most of knowledge from the Internet, sometimes I bought some courses online, joined several offline courses, re-connect with my relationships to learn about them. I have been working and fixing the problems during the progress. Hmm, sometimes I can’t believe that I can do it and

Because I don’t depend on someone else, I can choose my lifestyle.

It’s absolutely freedom, and it might be enough for this life.

J

2021 Apr 05

#wander #englishblog #Joyce #J #freelancer #freelance_job

Popular Posts