Begin blogging

Yesterday was my birthday. 

This year, I didn't celebrate my day. I just only received messages from my family, my husband, my daughters. Other people who sent me celebration messages because they were reminded by somehow.

When I was young, I was interested in celebrating my birthday. I prepared everything for my special day many days ago. I wrote invitation to all of my friends and neighbors. I was waiting them to come and enjoy my birthday party.

However, following the time I grew up, I haven't liked to celebrate birthday anymore. I love silently life without noise, friends, relationship with strangers... Every day, I wake up early to write a short graph of blog and enjoy an energy that is fulfilled by the beginning of the day.

I have been trying to upgrade myself every day. This blog was created long time ago and I will try to update more frequent because I want to record and share what I experienced every day and how beautiful this life is.

2020 Sep 04
Joyce

#myday #joyce #naho

Popular Posts