| Be better | Motivation for next week

Weekend is end of the week, it is Saturday and Sunday. At the weekend, we can relax and enjoy the free time, go somewhere, do something, read book, listen to the music or just stay at home to enjoy a cup of tea. Because of the comfortable feelings at the weekend, most of us often don't have enough motivation when weekend ends. 
Img: GG

We might feel "oh my god, Monday is coming", "i don't want to go to work", "the weekend should be longer"... Some children might cry when coming back to school on Monday, many workers need time to be back to normal routine. I don't know why they don't think that after weekend, we are charged and we are ready for next week activities because we are full of energy.

Based on the differences between person and person, every one needs their own solution to be ready for a new week. I think there are many ways to find motivation for next week when the weekend is going to end. I normally make a list of what I will do on next week, from Monday to Friday. Following this, I will know exactly what I need to do and there is no stress at all. 

Another solution is following websites where positive quotes and sayings are updated every day. It is believed that motivational sayings might inspire the readers by affecting on their minds. The postive words have strong inspiration to make us feel energized. 

I am finding positive things every day to keep my mind free and I can enjoy every moment in my life. And you can.

Namaste, 

Joyce

Popular Posts