My day - Last month

December arrived so fast. When most of things are freezing due to covid-19 pandemic, I think I haven't done anything in 2019's plans. However, that's not bad time because I can spend more time with my children and my family even my work cannot run smoothly.
cr: Google Images

At the beginning of 2020, my family planned to go to some places in my country and Japan for travelling. But the covid-19 pandemic suddenly came. I cannot go because all flights seemed to be cancelled, all travel services were closed to avoid this dangerous virus. My work was affected a little bit because the cost of good solds and shipping cost increased too much. Luckily the most difficult time has gone and now the shipping services and customs are opened for the product exchange.

Now, I am in the last month of 2020. Today, the weather changed to be colder and everything became more comfortable. I have many plans to do on next year, 2021. That requires me more efforts, focus more on detailed working plans, and of course, work hard. 

I believe that if another person can do something, I also can. Last month of the year is not the time to relax, it's time to prepare for all ideas and plans next year.

2020 Dec 14

#myday #december #plan #newyear

Popular Posts