| My day | Tired and Keep trying

Today, I feel tired during the whole day. Last night, two bad and ridiculous dreams came suddenly that made me cannot sleep deeply. Thus, when I woke up in the morning, I felt out of energy. I wanted to continue sleeping, but I had to try to keep myself awake. I read a book "The magic paper" in both my language and English at the same time with different speed. Then, I woke up and prepared to bring my children to go to school.
photo: wallpaper flare

After coming back home, I worked and went to the gym as a normal routine. In the morning, sometimes I thought I can't continue doing exercises because of not feeling well. But I tried... And I can finish one-hour practice while I even know all of my muscles will be hurted.

As normal day, when I feel tired, I will be angry easily, specially when my children cry, when they ask for some unreasonable things or when I think my husband doesn't care about me. But today, I tried to keep calm in front of any situation. I realized that when I was angry, my children would be afraid and my husband would be tired. Then, no one could help me except myself. 

Today, I can keep calm, keep my mind in balance. This year, one of my important target is to improve my mental world. Now, I'm trying to do it step by step.

And I believe I can do it.

Joyce
2021 Jan 05

Popular Posts