Start

Due to nCoV disease, my children have been staying at home since Lunar New Year. This might be a long holiday. Of course, I am busier than usual because of 2 small children who always try to attract my attention and want me to play or study new things with them.


This time, I feel luckily because I and my husband can work at home and spend our time to take care our children. We spent little time on working, tried to keep the cash flow stably. I believe that for those who are living in big cities, they always need to save or make more money to guarantee their life's standard. However, I think I need to spend more time with my children. Firstly, they will grow up fast. One day, they will be attracted by new things in their lives, they cannot stay with me as a baby forever. Secondly, I don't want my children's mind will be broken because parents don't care about them. When children are still young, they might not care. But when they grow up, they might be sad while thinking about it, feel sad and their behaviour, thought might have negative changes.

I don't want them to grow up with lost and negative thoughts as I used to. I'm under depression. No one can help. Thus, I need to try moreeeee.

Start: today!!!


2020 Feb 14 
Joyce

Popular Posts